- Platoflex warrants that the delivered polyester product is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- We provide a warranty on our polyester products, as specified in the below schedule, from the date of purchase as stated on the invoice, subject to the following conditions. Please refer to the warranty schedule for more information.
- The warranty is limited to defects in material and workmanship and does not cover any defect or damage caused by or related to wear and tear or the use, misuse or improper use of the product or any component thereof by the buyer or a third party.
- In case of damage to the product that, in the opinion of Platoflex, is due to a defect in material or workmanship, this damage will be repaired. If repair on site is not possible, such at the discretion of Platoflex, a replacement product will be delivered.
- In principle Platoflex will assess the observed damage, or at least the alleged damage according to the buyer. If the damage is not covered under the warranty, the travel and accommodation expenses will be for the account of the buyer.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by external influences, such as climatic influences, chemical influences (e.g. industrial fallout), the influence of dirt, etc.
- The warranty does not cover storm damage caused by force 10 or higher on the Beaufort scale (24.5 m/s or more).
- The warranty does not cover damage in case the assembly and/or installation instructions are not followed fully and correctly. These instructions are set out in the description that is included with every quotation sent and every wall delivered, and can also be found on our website and in the demo video.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper or incompetent use by the buyer or a third party.
- The warranty does not cover damage in case the buyer, or a third party on behalf of the buyer, makes alterations to the product without the prior written permission of Platoflex.
- In case of parts, accessories or additions provided by third parties, the applicable warranty period is limited to the warranty period of the original manufacturer or supplier.
- We reserve the right to suspend the warranty if and for as long as a party to the purchase agreement is in default or otherwise fails to fulfil any of its obligations.
- The scope of the warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the purchased Platoflex product or refund of the purchase price.
- The monetary compensation is based on the purchase price paid by the buyer. The compensation is explicitly not based on the retail price.
- If a replacement product is provided any consequential loss, such as the cost of disassembly of the product, placement of the new product with accessories and travel and accommodation expenses, is not covered under the warranty.
- If a new product is provided during the warranty period of the present warranty, the original warranty period shall continue; no new warranty period will commence.
- These warranty conditions are drawn up in Dutch, as well as in English, German and French. In the event of any uncertainty about the interpretation of the text, the Dutch text will prevail.
|Product||year 1||year 2||year 3||year 4||year 5|
|Plant container (bulging by soil and water excluded)||100%||80%||60%||40%||20%|
|Waterfall (problems due to pollution are excluded)||100%||100%||0%||0%||0%|
|Water container (bulging by soil and water excluded)||100%||80%||60%||40%||20%|
|Plant container single-shell||100%||50%||0%||0%||0%|